Voice multiplexing equipment is a small-capacity, multi-service multiplexing and transmission equipment, which can provide users with comprehensive communication functions and meet the actual needs of users for telephone, data and computer network connections. Its multiple transmission modes enable it to be flexibly used in various communication networks: it can be used as an integrated photoelectric integrated communication service access device, or as a PCM multiplexing device with a small-capacity multi-service interface, or as a comprehensive dedicated line network. Communication service access equipment.
What is a voice multiplexing device?
The voice multiplexing equipment can combine 1~30 channels of telephones and 1 channel of N*64K Ethernet signals into a standard 2M (E1) channel for transmission. The dedicated digital multiplexing chip used in the device integrates almost all the digital logic functions in the device, thus significantly improving the performance of the product and reducing the cost. The device has excellent overall performance, stable and reliable work, low power consumption, high integration, small size, and easy installation and maintenance.
Features of voice multiplexing equipment:
- Using large-scale integrated chips, the circuit is simple, stable and reliable;
- It is necessary to provide 2 standard E1 interfaces with an impedance of 75Ω, and the sub-E1 interfaces can be used for backup or cascading;
- It is necessary to have a power-off pass-through function between the two E1 interfaces;
- It can provide 16-way automatic telephone interface (FXS) or exchange interface (FXO);
- It can provide 16 business telephone interfaces, that is, the two ends are respectively configured as automatic telephone interfaces (FXS);
- It can provide 20 RS232 interfaces;
- It can provide 16-way 2/4-wire E/M interface;
- 2-way Ethernet interface can be provided;
- Provide 6-way V.35 interface;
- It can provide 8-way synchronous V.24 interface;
- It can provide 1 network management interface, the network management function is powerful and supports system upgrade;
- Audio interface gain and time slot can be adjusted;
- A complete management and control system is required: you can log in to the machine through the super terminal of the WINDOWS system to perform operation settings, or you can conduct unified management through the HHCTC network management system;
- It is necessary to have complete alarm and status indication functions;
- Need to adapt to a variety of power supply environments DC-48V, AC220V.