HDMI fiber optic extender is a transmission device used to extend the signal, solve the problem that HDMI audio and video signals cannot be transmitted over long distances, and ensure the quality of signal transmission. So, how does an HDMI fiber optic extender work? What are the applications of HDMI fiber optic extenders?
What is the background of the HDMI1.4 fiber optic extender?
Our HDMI 1.4 fiber optic extender is designed to solve many long-distance transmission problems. Its unique high-speed optical transmission system can transmit 3D/4k/1080p high-resolution signals of high-definition TV programs, DVDs, set-top boxes and other audio and video sources to LED displays and TVs 400 meters away through the HDMI1.4 interface. , projectors and other video displays, the sound quality and picture are still clear without attenuation, and the transmission bandwidth can reach up to 10Gpbs.
What is the principle of HDMI1.4 fiber optic extender?
The HDMI1.4 high-definition fiber optic extender converts HDMI signals into 10G signals, transmits and receives through optical modules and optical fibers, and realizes long-distance transmission of HDMI high-definition signals. Each extender includes a transmitter and a receiver, the transmitter is connected to the HDMI Source, the receiver is connected to the HDMI Sink, and the transmitter and receiver are connected through optical fibers. Use dual fiber 10G
When SFP+ optical modules are used, the optical fibers need to be cross-connected, that is, the transmission of the optical module at the transmitting end is connected to the receiving of the optical module at the receiving end through the optical fiber, and the receiving of the optical module at the transmitting end is connected to the transmission of the optical module at the receiving end through the optical fiber.
What are the characteristics of HDMI1.4 fiber optic extender?
1. Zero compression, transmission rate 10Gbps
2. Support HDMI1.4 4K and 3D
3. Support HDCP/EDID/DDC/Audio
4. Automatically learn EDID, support any HDMI display device
5. Support HDMI hot plug, no need to set
6. Adopt HDMI A-type interface
7. Indicator light to indicate power and working status
8. No need to install software
9. Does not support CEC (consumer electronics control)
10. Configure 10G SFP+ optical modules according to customer requirements (10G SFP+ multimode 850nm and 10G)
11. The transmission distance is 300 meters (under HDCP conditions, the transmission medium is single-mode or multi-mode fiber)
12. With HDCP decoding box/splitter, the transmission distance is 40KM (single-mode fiber)
Application of HDMI1.4 fiber optic extender
HDMI1.4 fiber optic extender is suitable for deploying high-definition signal long-distance transmission solutions in large-screen advertisements, large-scale video conferences, home theaters, medical equipment, financial systems, public transportation facilities, etc.