● The device complies with HDMI 1.3a standard and HDCP 1.1 protocol.
● The transmitter is equipped with an HDMI loop-out interface.
● The transmitter unit has 1 USB port, while the receiver unit has 2 USB ports for connecting keyboards and mice.
● It can accept an external analog audio input, in which case the HDMI audio is disabled.
● It automatically recognizes and configures various display modes.
● It supports a maximum resolution of 1080P60 and is backward compatible.
● The single or multimode optical fiber transmission can reach a maximum distance of 120 km.
● It has built-in ESD protection circuitry to effectively prevent static electricity damage.
● The device is easy to install on-site, and plug-and-play without the need for configuration.
● It offers ultra-low latency for video visuals.
● With fiber optic transmission, no driver is required, and it is compatible with any system, plug-and-play.
● The device is powered by 9-12VDC and can be connected to various power sources such as AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, etc.