● The device uses an ARM9 processor with a clock speed of 300MHz and runs the Linux OS Openwrt system.
● It supports 2 10/100M auto-adaptive Ethernet ports, providing dual IP and dual MAC addresses to meet the needs of multiple network management or network backup.
● The Ethernet ports support 10/100Base-T auto-adaptive, support automatic negotiation (Auto-Nego Full&half duplex), and support automatic crossover cable detection (MDI/MDIX).
● It supports a total of 32 digital input or output (DI/DO) channels, with DI supporting dry contact input mode, while DO supports dry contact output and pulse output (wet contact) modes.
● It supports various working modes such as Modbus TCP, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client, and more.
● Each port has an indicator light to show its on/off status. The device automatically detects the input status and outputs the corresponding dry contact signal.
● The input interface of the dry contact has a built-in filter to filter out interference pulses, ensuring stable output dry contact signals.
● It supports transparent conversion from Modbus-RTU to Modbus-TCP, enabling dry contact device data to be read over the network. It supports gateway passing and cross-routing communication and automatic reconnection when the network is interrupted.
● It supports standard TCP/IP SOCKET application program access, with TCP supporting multiple connections to meet the needs of up to 4 users to simultaneously monitor or manage dry contact devices.
● In UDP mode, it supports communication between single or multiple devices, enabling multiple users to simultaneously monitor or manage dry contact devices.
● It supports various configuration methods, including Windows configuration tool, SSH, Telnet, and WEB, and supports SNMP network management.
● It supports local and remote firmware upgrades.
● It supports wide-range 9-55V AC and DC power inputs, internal isolation, and redundant dual power inputs, with overload protection and reverse connection protection.
● It meets the industrial level 4 electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● It has excellent lightning protection capabilities, can withstand high voltage induction, and surge protection, and has efficient fanless cooling to reduce repair time.
● It has an anodized aluminum alloy shell with an IP40 protection level, making it suitable for harsh environments. It can be mounted on a DIN rail or wall.
● Working temperature: -40℃~ +85℃.
● It has passed the 100% burn-in test.