● The device is designed for harsh industrial environments.
● It provides 4 100Mbps Ethernet ports, 2 100Mbps optical ports, and 1 Console port (optional).
● It can be cascaded through 2 fiber interfaces, sharing 100Mbps bandwidth, making it convenient for users to form a chain-type network.
● The ethernet interface (RJ45) supports 10/100M adaptive, full/half duplex, and MDI/MDI-X automatic detection.
● The optical interface supports SFP optical modules, with 3 fiber transmission modes: multimode dual fiber, single-mode dual fiber, and single-mode single fiber.
● It has crash monitoring and automatic reset functions, making it suitable for heavy-load applications such as high-definition network cameras.
● It has a built-in 1MBits high-speed cache, which can avoid the transmission screen freezing phenomenon caused by the rapid changes in the monitoring screen of IP cameras.
● It supports VLAN packet transmission and can be used with switch products that support the IEEE802.1Q protocol, supporting Ethernet packets up to 1536 bytes.
● It supports a wide range of 9-55V AC and DC power inputs.
● It supports internal isolation and redundant dual power inputs.
● The power supply supports overload protection and reverse connection protection.
● It complies with industrial-grade electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● Super-strong lightning protection functions: lightning protection, high-voltage induction resistance, surge protection, etc.
● Fanless and efficient heat dissipation, reducing repair time.
● Anodized aluminum alloy shell, with IP40 protection level, and it can withstand harsh environments.
● DIN rail or wall mounted;
● Wperating temperature -40 ℃ ~ +85 ℃.
● It has passed 100% burn-in testing.
● 5 years warranty.