● E1 interface complies with the G.703 recommendation and adopts all-digital clock recovery and smooth phase-locked loop technology.
● Voice port supports FXO/FXS/2&4-wire EM/2&4-wire audio/magnetic telephone interfaces. The FXO port is connected to the PBX, and the FXS port is connected to the user’s telephone.
● It provides one expansion interface that can expand one asynchronous data such as RS232/RS485/RS422/Manchester code, etc.
● Ethernet interface rate is 10/100M, full/half duplex adaptive.
● It supports caller ID display, reverse polarity charging, and fax function.
● It supports the mutual dialing function of both sides.
● It can detect whether the remote device is powered off or the E1 is not connected when the E1 signal is lost.
● It supports 3 configurations: 30*telephone + 1 64K Ethernet, 30*telephone + 1 serial port, 29*telephone + 1 128K Ethernet, 29*telephone + 1 64K Ethernet + 1 serial port.
● It provides 2 clock types: E1 master clock and E1 line clock;
● It provides 3 loopback functions: ANA (local loopback), DIG (Ethernet interface loopback to the remote end), and REM (remote Ethernet interface loopback to the local end).
● It has a pseudo-random code testing function (PATT), which is convenient for line commissioning and can be used as a single E1-bit error tester.
● Multiple power mode options: AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V and so on.
● The telephone interface is equipped with lightning protection, which can withstand short-circuit current wave 10/700μs and open-circuit peak output voltage 6KV, in accordance with the GB/T17626.5 (IEC61000-4-5) standard.