● The Ethernet ports automatically adapts to 10/100Mbps environments and supports AUTO-MDIX.
● The device has built-in dead-lock monitoring and self-reset functions, allowing it to work for extended periods in high-traffic video transmission environments without freezing.
● It has a built-in large-capacity high-speed rate buffer, which helps avoid transmission frame bursts and video stuttering caused by rapid changes in monitoring footage.
● It supports the transmission of VLAN jumbo frames, accommodating Ethernet packets of up to 10K bytes or more.
● The device has 2 Ethernet ports that can function as switching ports and can also be divided into VLANs, allowing for the setup of 2 logically isolated channels.
● The device uses an Ethernet switching chip+FPGA solution, with remote OAM management frame functionality. It also supports Console (CLI) management/WEB management/SNMP management.
● It supports the LFP function, where if a fault occurs in either the fiber optic or twisted pair connection at either end of the device, the device notifies the other end to display the fault information.
● The Ethernet interface is equipped with three-level lightning protection, complying with GB/T17626.5 (IEC61000-4-5) standards for short-circuit current waveforms of 8/20μs and open-circuit peak output voltage of 6KV.
● Multiple power supply options are available, including AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, and support for AC+DC dual power backup mode.