● It automatically adapts to a 10/100/1000Mbps environment and supports MDI/MDI-X auto-negotiation.
● The device has functions such as deadlock monitoring and self-reset, ensuring long-term operation without freezing in high-traffic video transmission environments.
● The transceiver has a built-in large-capacity 1Mbits high-speed buffer, which avoids frame bursting in rapidly changing environments such as rainy nights or car lights reflecting on roads, preventing video transmission from becoming choppy.
● It supports the transmission of VLAN jumbo frames, allowing for Ethernet packets of up to 10K bytes or more, suitable for some large-frame network image transmission protocols.
● The device utilizes an Ethernet switching chip + FPGA solution, with remote OAM management frame functionality, allowing it to be interconnected with a 2U plug-in card-type media converter with SNMP network management. SNMP software can manage and view the status and parameters of both the local and remote devices, as well as configure the Ethernet bandwidth.
● It supports the Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) function, which notifies the other end of the device of any fiber optic or twisted pair faults occurring on either end.
● The device has a power failure detection function, detecting power loss or fiber optic disconnection when the optical signal is lost.
● The Ethernet interface is equipped with three-level lightning protection, meeting the GB/T17626.5 (IEC61000-4-5) short-circuit current wave of 8/20μs and 6KV peak output voltage standards.
● It supports various power supply options, including AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, and also supports AC+DC dual power backup mode.