● The device features 4 Ethernet ports that automatically adapt to 10/100/1000Mbps environments, making it easy to upgrade and integrate with different networks, and ethernet ports support MDI/MDI-X auto-negotiation.
● The device features dead-lock monitoring and self-reset functions, ensuring uninterrupted operation even in high-traffic video transmission environments and greatly reducing the maintenance workload.
● It is equipped with a large-capacity high-speed buffer, which prevents transmission delays caused by rapid changes in monitoring scenes, such as reflections from car lights on rainy nights.
● It supports the transmission of VLAN jumbo frames, accommodating Ethernet packets of up to 10K bytes or more, making it suitable for certain network image transmission protocols that use large frames.
● It comes with a Console port, and 4 Ethernet ports can be configured as switch ports or four isolated channels with QinQ support. Bandwidth and priority settings are also available.
● It uses an Ethernet switching chip + FPGA solution, with remote OAM management frame functionality. It can be interconnected with a 2U plug-in SNMP network management media converter, enabling SNMP software to manage this device. It also supports Console (CLI) network management.
● The Ethernet interfaces are equipped with three-level lightning protection, compliant with GB/T17626.5 (IEC61000-4-5) standards, with a short-circuit current wave of 8/20μs and an open-circuit peak output voltage of 6KV.
● Multiple power supply options are available, including AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, and support for AC+DC dual power backup mode.