● The switch has an IP40 protection rating and an anodized aluminum alloy shell that can withstand harsh environments.
● It provides 8 gigabit ethernet ports that support the IEEE802.1Q VLAN protocol and transmission of extra-long data packets up to 16K bytes. The switch supports high backplane bandwidth and large switching cache to ensure line-speed forwarding for all ports.
● The ethernet port (RJ45) supports 10/100/1000M auto-adaptation, full/half duplex mode, and MDI/MDI-X auto-detection.
● The switch has a built-in WEB network management system and supports IEEE 802.3D/W/S STP/RSTP ring network protocol.
● It supports IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3z/802.3x store-and-forward mode.
● It supports IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, GMRP, IEEE 802.1Q 4K VLAN, and DSCP 8 queues.
● The power supply has strong lightning protection capabilities, including protection against lightning strikes, high-voltage induction, and surge, and the device has efficient fanless heat dissipation to reduce repair time.
● When dual DC power supply (5.08mm terminal block)
♦ The device can be powered by a wide range of DC 9-70V or AC 7-50V, with automatic polarity detection that eliminates the need to distinguish between positive and negative poles during installation.
♦ It supports internal isolation, redundant dual power supply inputs, and reverse connection protection.
● When the AC power supply (three-pronged AC socket) :
♦ It supports a wide range of AC85-265V or DC110-300V that complies with industrial level-4 electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● The device has strong lightning protection capabilities, including protection against lightning strikes, high-voltage induction, and surge.
● DIN 35mm rail mounting, or wall-mounted mounting.
● Wide temperature range: working temperature -40 ℃ ~ + 85 ℃.
● Warranty period: 5 years.