● The device features an IP40 protection rating and an anodized aluminum alloy casing, making it capable of withstanding harsh environments.
● It provides 8 gigabit ethernet ports, with a transmission bandwidth of up to 1000Mbps.
● The ethernet port (RJ45) supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation, full/half duplex mode, and MDI/MDI-X auto-detection.
● The power supply supports strong lightning protection functions, including lightning strike protection, induction high voltage resistance, and surge protection. The device also employs a fanless design for efficient heat dissipation, reducing repair time.
● When powered by dual DC inputs (5.08mm terminal block)
♦ It can accept a wide range of power supply voltage from DC 9-70V or AC 7-50V, with automatic polarity detection and no need to distinguish between positive and negative poles during installation.
♦ It supports internal isolation and redundant dual power inputs, as well as reverse connection protection.
● When powered by AC input (three-pronged AC socket):
♦ It supports AC 85-265V or DC 110-300V, with a wide range of industrial-grade electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● It features strong lightning protection functions to effectively prevent lightning strikes, induction high voltage, and surges.
● It employs a fanless design for efficient heat dissipation, reducing repair time.
● DIN 35mm rail mounting and wall mounting.
● Working temperature: -40℃~ +85℃.
● Warranty period: 5 years.