● It can realize 2-channel Ethernet data transmission over the E1 circuit;
● It has a built-in dynamic Ethernet MAC address list (4096 entries) with a local data frame filtering function;
● The total Ethernet rate is 1984Kbps for both channels, and the second Ethernet channel is automatically allocated after the first one is configured;
● It can force the remote device to follow the local device’s rate setting;
● The device can detect E1 loopback and indicate it with LED lights, and prevent the Ethernet port from sending packets with the same source and destination MAC addresses during loopback to avoid switch crashes;
● It can distinguish between remote power failure and E1 line break when E1 signal is lost;
● The Ethernet interface supports jumbo frames (2036 Bytes);
● Ethernet interface supports 10/100M, half/full duplex auto-Negotiation, and AUTO-MDIX (auto-negotiation of crossover and straight-through connections);
● The device has an automatic reset function for Ethernet data monitoring to prevent crashes.
● It provides two clock modes: E1 master clock and E1 line slave clock;
● The device provides 3 loopback modes: E1 local loopback (ANA), Ethernet local loopback (DIG), and Remote Ethernet loopback (REM);
● It supports both 120Ω/balanced and 75Ω/unbalanced impedance, without the need for additional configuration;
● Support SNMP Network Management.