● RS232-RS485 with self-adaptive baud rate ranging from 300 to 256K.
● The device is powered by a DC-DC power supply with an isolation voltage of 2500V, communication signals are isolated using high-speed optocouplers to prevent serial port power theft and improve device compatibility.
● RS232 and RS485 interfaces are protected by 3-level lightning protection that meets the GB/T17626.5 (IEC61000-4-5) standard, with a short-circuit current wave of 10/700μs and an open-circuit peak output voltage of 6KV and an internal resistance of 40 ohms.
● It has a wide input voltage range (DC5-70V) and can automatically detect the polarity of the DC power source. It also has built-in self-recoverable fuses and supports overload protection and reverse connection protection.
● It is compliant with industrial EMC requirements.
● It has strong anti-lightning capabilities, able to withstand lightning strikes, high voltage induction, and surge protection.
● It can be mounted on a DIN rail or wall.
● Working temperature: -40℃ to +85℃.
● The device has passed 100% burn-in testing.