● The device is compatible with USB 3.0/USB 2.0 protocols and supports devices such as USB cameras, printers, USB flash drives, scanners, and touch screens.
● Special technology ensures that the device functions correctly when the fiber optic is reconnected or the power is restarted.
● With a speed of 5Gbps and no delay, it is backward compatible with USB2.0/USB 1.1 – automatically recognizing high-speed (25Mbps～480Mbps), full-speed (500Kbps～12Mbps), and low-speed (10Kbps～1.5Mbps) USB devices.
● Transmission distance: 0-200m.
● The fiber optic is extended to 4 USB ports at the remote end, with a total current of up to 2000mA.
● Transmission characteristics: USB3.0/USB2.0 real-time transmission.
● The remote end has 4 USB 3.0 ports that can connect to a USB HUB for expansion.
● It has low radio frequency interference/electromagnetic interference, making it suitable for sensitive electromagnetic environments.
● With fiber optic transmission, no drivers are required, and it is compatible with any system, plug and play.
● Multiple power supply options, such as AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, are available.