● The USB 3.0 over fiber extender is compatible with USB3.0 protocol and supports USB camera, printer, USB flash drives, scanner, touch screen, and other devices.
● Special technology ensures that the device functions correctly when the fiber optic is reconnected or the power is restarted.
● With a speed of 5Gbps and no delay, it does not support USB2.0/USB 1.1 downwards.
● Transmission distance: 0-200m.
● The optical fiber is extended to the far end to be 4 USB ports, with a maximum total current of 2000mA.
● Transmission characteristics: USB3.0 real-time transmission.
● The remote end has 4 USB3.0 ports that can connect to a USB HUB for expansion.
● It has low radio frequency interference/electromagnetic interference, making it suitable for sensitive electromagnetic environments.
● With fiber optic transmission, no drivers are required, and it is compatible with any system, plug and play.
● Optical power supply: AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V.