● This device provides a Console (RS232) management interface, facilitating installation and activation.
● The Ethernet interface supports 10M/100M rates, with auto-negotiation for full-duplex/half-duplex.
● It supports automatic recovery in case of power or network outages.
● It supports Ethernet packet out-of-order recovery and cache to anti-network delay.
● The frame length can be adjusted to strike a balance between bandwidth and transmission delay.
● Based on hardware design, it ensures fast startup.
● The voice interface supports FXO/FXS/2-wire or 4-wire EM/2-wire or 4-wire audio/magnetic telephone interfaces. The FXO port interfaces with a PBX, while the FXS port connects to the user’s telephone device.
● It supports caller ID display, reverse polarity billing, and fax functionality.
● The telephone interface supports mutual dialing between two sites.
● It supports management through both Console serial port and web management.
● Multiple power supply options are available, including AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V. It supports dual power backup modes such as AC+DC, AC+AC, and DC+DC.