● Based on self-copyright IC
● Can monitor the remote alarm status
● E1 interface complies with G.703 and adopts digital clock recovery and smooth phase-lock technology.
● Voice port supports FXO and FXS port, 2/4 wire audio interface, Magnet phone, FXO port docking with program-controlled switchboard, FXS port connected to the user’s telephone
● Provide 4 expansion interfaces, which can extend 1channel Ethernet (bandwidth 2M), and 1~4 channels asynchronous data, such as RS232/485/422/Manchester /Dry Contact interface.
● Ethernet interface rate is 10/100M, duplex/half duplex adaptive, supports VLAN.
● 1~4 Channel voice access, supports caller ID feature and reverse polarity billing functions
● Support various sites’ mutual number allocation function
● Can detect the end device is power-off or the E1 line is broken when they lost signal, through the LED indicates alarm
● Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock and E1 line clock
● Have three Loop Back Mode: E1 interface Loop Back (ANA), Ethernet interface Loop Back(DIG), Command the remote Ethernet interface Loop Back(REM)
● Have PATT function, easy for opening lines, can use as an E1 bit-error tester.
● E1 can support N * 64k (N = 1-32) rate, which means the rate is adjustable from 64K-2048K.
● Multiple power mode options: AC220V, DC-48V / DC24V and so on
● Telephone interface with lightning protection, lightning reached IEC61000-4-5,Short circuit current wave 8/20μs,open-peak output voltage 6KV standards