● The media converter provides a 100Mbps fiber port and 4 100Mbps Ethernet electrical ports, with automatic adaptation to 10/100Mbps environments and automatic negotiation for full-duplex and half-duplex modes. It supports the automatic selection of crossover or straight-through connection for twisted pair ports, facilitating system debugging and installation.
● The optical interface supports 3 transmission modes: multi-mode dual fiber, single-mode dual fiber, and single-mode single fiber. Optional SC/ST/FC/LC interfaces are available.
● It has the function of detecting errors and restarting the power of the whole machine when it crashes, which is suitable for large-data flow applications such as video transmission.
● The device has automatic loop detection for all ethernet ports and optical ports, can isolate the corresponding loopback ports, and has a loop indicator display.
● It supports the LFP function, allowing alarms from the fiber port to be transmitted to the ethernet port. It can be enabled or disabled using the DIP switch.
● It supports the transmission of extra-long jumbo frames, compatible with switches that support the IEEE 802.1Q protocol. It supports Ethernet frames with a maximum size of 4097 bytes.
● It has functions such as broadcast storm protection, flow balance, conflict isolation, and error detection.
● It support AC85-265V or DC110-300V wide range input.
● It complies with industrial electromagnetic compatibility requirements and has strong lightning protection, resistance against high voltage induction, and surge protection.
● It has an IP40-rated casing, capable of withstanding harsh environmental conditions.
● It can be installed on a DIN rail or wall-mounted.
●Wide temperature type: working temperature -40℃~ +85℃.