● The media converter can automatically adapt to 10/100Mbps environments and features MDI/MDI-X auto-adaptive.
● It has built-in features such as deadlock monitoring and self-reset, enabling it to work continuously in high-traffic video transmission environments without freezing.
● The device’s built-in high-speed cache with a large capacity helps avoid transmission picture stuttering caused by rapid changes in monitoring scenes, such as reflections from car lights on rainy nights.
● It supports the transmission of a VLAN jumbo frame, allowing for Ethernet packets larger than 1600 bytes. This feature is suitable for some jumbo frame network image transmission protocols.
● With its Console port, the device allows for setting the 8 Ethernet interfaces as switch ports or configuring them with 8-port VLAN logical isolation, bandwidth settings, priority settings, and more.
● It uses an Ethernet switching chip+FPGA solution, including remote OAM management frame functionality. It can be managed via SNMP software or Console (CLI) network management.
● The Ethernet interfaces of the device come with 3-level lightning protection, meeting the GB/T17626.5 (IEC61000-4-5) standard for short-circuit current waveforms of 8/20μs and open circuit peak output voltage of 6KV.
● The device offers multiple power supply options, including AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, and others.