● The device complies with HDMI1.3a standard and HDCP1.1 protocol.
● The transmitter has an HDMI loop-out interface.
● The transmitter has 1 USB port, and the receiver has 2 USB ports, allowing for keyboard and mouse connectivity.
● It automatically recognizes and configures various display modes.
● It supports resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz, with backward compatibility.
● It can be directly transmitted over a network cable, or over a Gigabit switch, and can be used in multiple pairs through switching. At this time, VLANs need to be set, and different pairs of devices should be divided into different VLANs.
● Built-in ESD protection circuit effectively prevents static electricity damage.
● Simple and convenient on-site installation, plug-and-play without the need for configuration.
● It has ultra-low video latency.
● No driver, compatible with any system, plug-and-play.
● The device is powered by 9-12VDC and can be connected to various power sources such as AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, etc.