● The RS485 channel can transmit asynchronous serial data with adaptive baud rates from 0-512kbps.
● The transmitter is compatible with AVAGO HFBR-1414TZ multimode fiber optic connectors, and the receiver is compatible with HFBR-2412TZ.
● The serial port has lightning protection up to IEC61000-4-5 (10/700μS) standard: differential mode: 6KV, impedance (40Ω); common mode: 6KV, impedance (40Ω).
● It supports power supply overload protection and complies with industrial level 4 electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● The device has strong lightning protection capabilities, including protection against lightning strikes, high-voltage induction, and surge. It also has efficient fanless heat dissipation, which reduces repair time.
● When dual DC power supply:
♦ It can be powered by DC9-55V or AC7-50V wide-range power supply. The power supply has the function of polarity automatic detection, and there is no need to distinguish between positive and negative poles during installation;
♦ It supports internal isolation, redundant dual power inputs, and reverse connection protection.
● When AC power supply:
♦ It supports AC~85-265V AC, or DC110-300V DC wide-range input.
● DIN 35mm rail mount or wall-mounted.