● The device features up to 2 serial ports, with serial port 1 supporting RS485/422 (automatically recognized between the two interfaces) and serial port 2 supporting RS232, 3-wire RS232 (TXD/RXD/GND).
● The RS485/422 channel can transmit asynchronous serial data with adaptive baud rates ranging from 0 to 512kbps, while the RS232 channel can transmit asynchronous serial data with adaptive baud rates ranging from 0 to 256kbps.
● It has a channel cross function that allows communication between channel 1 of RS422/485 and channel 2 of RS232 for two devices, and can be used as RS232/422/485 interfaces as needed, making it convenient for on-site business deployment.
● The single device can be used as RS232 to RS422/485 converter.
● It is designed with lightning protection for IEC61000-4-5 (8/20μS) standard: differential mode: 6KV impedance (2Ω) and common mode: 6KV impedance (2Ω).
● It can be powered by a wide range of DC9-55V or AC7-50V power supplies, with automatic polarity detection, eliminating the need to differentiate between positive and negative poles during installation.
● The power supply has overload protection and reverse connection protection, and meets industrial level 4 electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● It has strong lightning protection capabilities, can resist induced high voltage, and prevent surges. It also has efficient heat dissipation without a fan, reducing repair time.
● DIN 35mm railed mount or wall-mounted.