● This device is used in pairs, with signal input on one end and signal output on the other end.
● It supports 4~20mA, 4 channels of current; or supports 0~10V/0~5V, 4 channels of voltage; 4 channels of analog input and output can be combined arbitrarily.
● The AD/DA channels of the 4 analog channels use FPGA parallel read/write mode instead of MCU sequential read/write mode, with a delay of less than 0.1ms for each channel.
● Each analog signal is read by the FPGA at a high-speed sampling rate of up to 20K samples per second.
● Multi-mode/single-mode fiber options are available, with a transmission distance of up to 2KM for multi-mode and 20KM for single-mode, and ST/SC/FC interfaces are available.
● It has signal fault protection and a comprehensive display of the electrical and fiber optic interface status.
● The 4-20mA interface is protected against lightning strikes, with differential mode: 6KV impedance (2Ω) and common mode: 6KV impedance (2Ω) according to IEC61000-4-5 (8/20μS) standards.
● It supports a wide range of AC/DC inputs, with internal isolation and overload protection and reverse connection protection.
● It has strong lightning protection capabilities, preventing lightning strikes, resisting induced high voltage, and preventing surges.
● It has a fanless design for efficient heat dissipation, which reduces repair time.
● DIN 35mm rail mounting or wall mounting.
● Working temperature: -40 ° C ~ +85 ° C
● The device has passed 100% burn-in testing.
● 5 Years Warranty.