● The device provides up to 1 channel of serial port.
● The serial port supports 1 channel of RS232 and 1 channel of optional 422/485 interface.
● The RS485/422 channel can transmit asynchronous serial data with adaptive baud rates ranging from 0 to 512 kbps. The RS232 channel can transmit asynchronous serial data with adaptive baud rates ranging from 0 to 256 kbps.
● The optical fiber transmitter is compatible with AVAGO HFBR-1521Z multimode fiber optic link, and the fiber optic receiver is compatible with HFBR-2521. It can be connected individually with AVAGO-type fiber optic links.
● It has an optical center wavelength of 650nm (600-680nm) and a maximum transmission distance of 200m (using standard 1mm plastic optical fiber).
● The serial port lightning protection complies with IEC61000-4-5 (8/20μS) with a differential mode of 6KV and impedance of 2Ω, and a common mode of 6KV and impedance of 2Ω.
● It can be powered by a wide range of power supply options: DC9-55V or AC7-50V. The power supply has automatic polarity detection, eliminating the need to differentiate between positive and negative poles during installation.
● The power supply supports overload protection and reverse connection protection. It is compliant with industrial-grade electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● It features strong lightning protection capabilities, including protection against lightning strikes, high voltage induction, surge protection, etc.
● It has DIN 35mm rail mounting or wall mounting options.