● The device automatically adapts to 10/100Mbps environments, making it easy to upgrade with different networks.
● It is equipped with crash monitoring and self-reset functions, making it capable of working in high-traffic video transmission environments for extended periods without crashing, greatly reducing the workload for equipment maintenance.
● It has a built-in large-capacity, high-speed rate buffer, and a backplane switching bandwidth of 1.4G, which can prevent the transmission picture from stuttering due to frame bursting caused by rapid changes in monitoring images, such as car lights reflecting on rainy nights.
● It supports the transmission of VLAN oversized packets, supporting Ethernet packets of up to 1552 bytes, making it suitable for some jumbo frame network image transmission protocols.
● It supports full-duplex and half-duplex network communication, with automatic negotiation capabilities, and the ethernet port MDI/MDI-X is self-adaptive and does not require manual adjustment, making it convenient for on-site cable installation.
● It supports the IEEE 802.3az energy-saving protocol, with low power consumption and low heat generation, making it capable of stable operation for extended periods.
● The Ethernet interface has three-level lightning protection, with lightning protection up to GB/T17626.5(IEC61000-4-5) short-circuit current wave 8/20μs, and open-circuit peak output voltage of 6KV standard.
● The external AC220/5V power adapter can also be configured with DC-48V/5V power adapter.
● It has multiple power supply options, such as AC220V, DC-48V/DC24V, and supports AC+DC dual power backup mode.