● The device is used in pairs, the video signal input of the local end and the video signal output of the opposite end can be configured as bidirectional HDMI transmission.
● The interior of the device is a modular design, and the input and output can be configured arbitrarily within a range of up to 4 channels, such as 2 channels of bidirectional HDMI.
● It complies with HDMI1.3a standard and HDCP1.1 protocol.
● It can externally connect one analog audio input, at which point HDMI audio is invalid (optional).
● It automatically recognizes and configures various display modes, with a maximum resolution of 1080P60Hz and backward compatibility.
● Single-mode and multi-mode optical fiber transmission can transmit up to 80KM.
● It has a built-in ESD protection circuit, which can effectively prevent electrostatic damage.
● On-site installation: simple and convenient, plug and play, no need to set up.
● It has ultra-low latency for video transmission.
● It supports one 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet extension (optional).
● Optical fiber transmission, no driver, compatible with any system, plug and play.
● It supports a wide range of 9-48V AC/DC input with internal isolation, redundant dual power input with overload protection and reverse connection protection.
● It complies with industrial level 4 electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
● It has a strong lightning protection function, which can resist lightning strikes, high-voltage induction, surge protection, etc.
● It has efficient fanless heat dissipation, which reduces repair time.
● It has an IP40 protection level for the enclosure, which can withstand harsh environments.
● DIN 35mm rail or wall-mounted installation.